- PR Friendly
- Coupons, Samples & Savings
- For Bloggers
- Contact Me
- Daily Freebie
- Sidetracked Mom’s Ubokia Marketplace
My best friend gave me this burrito recipe years ago! I was very skeptical of it at first. I honestly did not think it was going to taste good AT ALL! But, it was way more flavorful than I had expected and I thought it was delicious! Perfect for a night when you’re not in the mood for a large meal or even if you’re just feeling a little “snacky”. It’s been a staple in our household since!
There wasn’t really a name for this recipe – we were just calling it a black bean burrito but there are all those “bachelor chicken” recipes out there with the title indicating they are super easy so I went with Bachelor Burrito for this one… or Bachelorette Burrito, whichever you prefer
What you need:
1 can black beans (we prefer Bush’s)
1 bag shredded cheese (we prefer the Fiesta Blend or Mexican Blend for this)
1 jar chunky salsa
That’s it!? Yep. That’s it! A little dollop of sour cream may be good, too. Try it and lemme know
All you have to do is:
1. Empty the contents of your salsa jar jar and your drained can of beans to a saucepot & heat over medium heat, stirring frequently.
2. After your beans and salsa are heated through, top each tortilla with desired amount of cheese and bean mixture.
3. Wrap and eat! You can serve these immediately or refrigerate and reheat.
This is a GREAT dish to reheat, by the way – it really gives the flavors a chance to blend!
Don’t be afraid to try this (like I was!). You may be just as pleasantly surprised!
Today’s Hottest Deals
Search by Category
- $25 Gordman's Gift Card.Contest Closed